Michigan-casino.com is dedicated to responsible gaming and the deterrence of gambling by the under-aged, and those defenseless to compulsion. Michigan-casino.com is dedicated to offering its players a fun gaming environment while upholding a responsible gaming online establishment. Here, you will find information about how to avoid addiction to gambling, self limits and self-exclusion tools available in our games. You will also be able to find contact information for several national and local gambling assistance organizations and methods for preventing access to gambling sites from your computer. If you feel concerned about your gaming habits at Michigan-casino.com or believe it's time for a pause, we encourage you to issue a self-exclusion period for a short term or a long term which can set by the player through the ‘Responsible Gaming Tools’ section in ‘My Account’ or with the help of a Michigan Lottery Support Center representative upon request. .
Refrain from Addiction to Gambling
We urge you to remember that the games we offer at Michigan-casino.com are meant to be a form of online entertainment only. Unfortunately, some players may have a disposition for becoming addicted to these types of games and there is a real likelihood that significant losses may be accumulated over the course of time.
We recommend that you keep these facts in mind:
- Partaking in our online games is for entertainment purposes only. The games should not be perceived as a way to get rich fast or cover debts you may have accrued.
- Online games are based on chance; there are no guaranteed strategies or methods that will promise you winnings on our site.
- Never wager more than you are comfortable with losing.
- Be confident that you desire to partake in online gambling and that the choice is entirely yours, and you are not pressured into playing by your peers.
- Refrain from attempting to 'chase' your losses. You may lose additional funds, by investing more money in the hopes of gaining back your losses from before.
- Keep track of how much you are spending when you gamble online. Check your games history on a regular basis.
- Define in advance how long you want to spend in the online casino. Agree to practical limits and stick to them.
- If your online gaming is getting in the way of your personal life and obligations you may have to others, you may have a problem with gambling. Halt your gambling activities right away and think about a solution.
- Learn the rules of each game before you play them.
Michigan-casino.com allows you place limits on your account upon registration. The amounts include deposits, wagers and losses you are willing to accrue. A default $500 weekly limit is set at registration. Deposit limits can be raised or lowered at any time. Lowering a deposit limit will take immediate effect, but players choosing to raise their deposit limits must wait 48 hours for such changes to take effect.
Players may choose to take a break from Michigan Lottery’s online gaming. Self-Exclusion means your account will be closed for the selected exclusion length and will not be reopened for any reason during the exclusion period. Exclusions may be set by the player through the ‘Responsible Gaming Tools’ section in ‘My Account’ or with the help of a Michigan Lottery Support Center representative upon request.
Help With Gambling Addiction
Below is a list of organizations that can help you to deal with a gambling issue. It's also worth it to search for local organizations in your area listings or through your family doctor or cultural center:
|Michigan Problem Gambling Helpline||Call: 800-270-7117|
|Michigan Problem Gambling Chat and Text||Text: 248-648-3363
|Michigan Department of Health and Human Services||Visit their Website|
|National Council on Problem Gambling||Call/Text: 800-522-4700
|Michigan Association on Problem Gambling||Visit their Website|